For Immediate Release | April 13, 2011
Innovation New Jersey has received the support of Lieutenant Governor Kim Guadagno. Together, the coalition hopes to achieve the following:
- Encourage increased private and public sector research and development;
- Promote the commercialization of new medicines, technologies and products to improve the quality of life globally;
- Stimulate economic growth in New Jersey;
- Retain and advance high-paying innovation-related jobs in the State;
- Increase the number of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) related graduates from New Jersey colleges and universities.
A complete list of Innovation New Jersey’s members can be found on INJ’s new website, http://innovationnj.net/.